** No High Muzzle Reloads***
$20 to play!!
$25 to register in one regular match division and one specialty division!!
Specialty Divisions are:
– PCC for Pistol Caliber Carbine
– COP for Carry Optic Pistol
– LLP for Light and Laser Pistol
Bays 1- 6 on the Action Range
New Shooter briefing is required for all new shooters to Tri-County Gun Club
– 0715 Setup
– 0800 Registration – Pay/Verification
– 0815 New Shooter Briefing Meet on Bay 1 (Please arrive early to register at 0800)
– 0930 Match Start
All matches are the first Saturday of the month and sometimes a bonus match on the 5th Sunday. Check the schedule.
Results are posted to Practiscore within a few hours, sometimes minutes, of the last shot of the match. To find the results click or paste this link: https://practiscore.com/results?search=Tcdpl
|5/31/20||Regular Match – 5th Sunday|
|7/04/20||Robert Burney Memorial BUG friendly|
|8/30/20||Regular Match – 5th Sunday|
|10/03/20||Theme Match – (no new shooters)|
|11/29/20||True Carry Match – 5th Sunday|